Saturday 9 May 2015

UK RETURNED TO PRE MAGNA CARTA 08.08.2015

Lord Denning  has been fond of it,  describing it as :-

 

"the greatest constitutional document of all times – the foundation of the freedom of the individual against the arbitrary authority of the despot".

 

Clive RICHARDSON HAS PHD from reading “DEVELOPMENT POLICY ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT”.

Self-sponsored his academic, professional and social – environmental career as a Social, Environmentally conscious Entrepreneurial type almost 40 years long.

POSTDOC, HE WAS RECRUITED TO WORK AS ONE OF THE PIONEERS OF THE AGRICULTURE BIOTECH INDUSTRY WORLDWIDE.
For these years the search has been for the ways and means that may facilitate the organic growth of a planetary bio economy to replace our global dependence upon non renewable resources. ( that's a misnomer by the way all resources are renewable sustainable ).
I do this constantly by testing the feasibilities of multiple international and national business proposals and analysis of the feedbacks. I then practically model "micro commodities" that can be exact 100% biological replacements for (not preferred) fossil derived products, across the identified interested ( social, Environmental and Economically Sustainably Certified value chains upstream and downstream from Grassroots to Global End user and cycle.
It's a multi variable industry, policy, financial markets cross cutting analysis but not random, very specific to my targeted industry sectors and international development objectives for both least developed and exceptionally developed regions of the world.  
In my blogging I hope to share my " Multi Billionaire Status" with the citizens of the world.

Since MID-1998, CLIVE RICHARDSON HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY ACTIVE IN THE BIOTECH–AGRICULTURAL-BIOFUELS-BIOENERGY-TOURISM INDUSTRY SECTORS OF AFRICA, ASIA, EUROPE, THE CARIBBEAN, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES AS WELL AS A NUMBER OF ISLAND COUNTRIES, WHERE HE HAS EXECUTED DIVERSE MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS.

These YEARS OF EXPERIENCE HAVE ENABLED HIM TO BUILD A VAST NETWORK OF CONTACTS BOTH IN INDUSTRY AND ACADEMIC FIELDS, AS WELL AS WITH ALL RELEVANT STAKEHOLDERS (INVESTORS, GOVERNMENT AND ADMINISTRATION).

Clive RICHARDSON HOLDS HONORARY DOCTORATE STATUS WITHIN THE SE ASIAN UNIVERSITIES NETWORK.

Clive RICHARDSON IS ONE OF A HANDFUL OF GLOBAL EXPERTS CONCERNED WITH THE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF RENEWABLE SUSTAINABLE RESOURCES AND IN PARTICULAR HAS CONCERNED HIMSELF WITH PENEWABLE SUSTAINABLE BIOMASS RESOURCES FROM MAJOR PLANT OIL CULTIVATION REGIONS, THE UNDERUTILISED PLANT SPECIES JATROPHA CURCAS LINN, RELATED AGRICULTURAL ARCHITECTURES, COMPLEX BIOREFINERY TECHNOLOGIES, BIO RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND, THE INVESTIGATION OF BIO JET FUEL OPPORTUNITIES IN THE SUB-TROPICAL REGIONS AS WELL AS IN FOR OUR UK CENTRAL AVAIATION ZONES.  

In 1991 the discovery of Bone Cancer might have prevented any opportunities to live the life I have yet, I made a very clear decision to ignore the creeping bone aches in exchange for doing interesting enterprise projects and living as full a life as possible. In October 2008 I came to a halt. As if someone had pulled the oil out of my engine. (We can talk about how I have observed the past few years in the UK and the return of this feeling on the 08.08. 2015 upon election announcements overnight, later).

This impact has curtailed my international roving’s somewhat. Chemotherapy can thwack my cancer but not kill it. So I am alive with all the nasty impacts of Chemotherapy and stem cell replacements, which have now been exhausted.
From about Nov 2014 I consume about 1000mg of medicinal cannabis oil each day, and I feel fine. J.

It’s a feeling of wellness that I would wish upon every sentient being on this planet. O’ I am still pretty messed up physically, even if I am somewhat more fit, healthy, “sustainably physically and mentally healthier that the rest of the UK citizens”, if I am alone observing the magnitude of this 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS AND ARTICULATED RESULT.

1 comment:

  1. Over the past couple of weeks I have played my part in the democratic processes of the UK General Election 2015. I have supported the Labour Parties campaigning contributing to the local candidates profile in way I feel support the candidates expressed wish to represent the interests of the Morecambe and Lunesdale Constituency where I live. In addition, as I have done with the past and newly returned to elect MP David Morrison, I have outlined some major development infrastructure possibilities that require advanced social, economic, environmental studies which could illustrate the benefits and the opportunities to establish Lancaster and Morecambe as the "Gateway" to the NW MBA areas of AONB and the Lake District. The out going MP received our proposal. Boiled down to what we were asking for in 2013/14 was for the MP to champion the potentials to improve the opportunities for the whole of the Morecambe Town Central Marine area, the Morecambe Bay and AONB's and hinterland areas and, the entire Cumberland and Westmorland Lake District region. I can illustrate how industry value chains of the Certified Renewable Sustainable Palm Oil industry could to connect to this Lancaster and Morecambe " Public Transport Gateway" in order to afford the push to deliver a cleaner brighter more pleasant experience of this, one of our most beautiful and most internationally attractive, national treasures.

    "tzuru" That's me code name :-), has been in flight internationally since 1978 age 21. So I am now to be 58 this August 2015.

    Family name: RICHARDSON First names: CLIVE Nationality: UNITED KINGDOM Civil status: SINGLE Enhanced CRB 24.02.2012 Disclosure number 001354926281.
    UK Residential/business addressee(s): 7, Cumberland View Close LA31HG.
    Lancashire. UK.
    EU Address: Luxemburgstrasse 11, 65185, Wiesbaden. Germany. Mobile: 07788518096.
    KBC - JcL Corporation(Tanzania) Ltd. P.O. Box 6228 Arusha. P.O. 670 United Republic of Tanzania EAST AFRICA

    I could go on to illustrate further UK addresses, all throughout SE Asia, All of Africa, EC and the USA, even Montserrat in the Caribbean. In short I am better travelled than the likes of Tony Blair with more valuable interactions with the peoples of this world than many of the global leaders on show. Anyhow I can be brief:-

    ReplyDelete