Saturday 9 May 2015

WHEN YOU REALISE

From my particular very exclusive view of the global condition's that has a long curious history, from just a couple of throw away thoughts in a far away land from the place of birth and places of an upbringing, I had been assured was sort of not well off, not in poverty only practically rather in the second hand car, on a mortgage, three kids at school mum and dad working bracket with aspirations...........

 

" I'm 21, just six foot tall, I'm lean, fit curly haired, I am golden white skinned pumped up fuck anything, bright sparkling diamond, brimming with brawn and brains and it's just fucking dawned on me I was born a god among the citizens of this world".


I have appreciated from a very young age at the knee of my father that every person I should ever meet to exchange with will have their very particular very exclusive view of the world this would be our humans value statement at prime. Sort our net worth in "real" terms for a sustainable ever advancing flow of humanity. I just sort of guessed that equality begins when we really get down to discovering our " who am I bit about ourselves".

I know who I am in the United Kingdom right now right here living in what many will describe as the poorest wards of England.

I would say it is one of England's areas of Exceptional Wealth.

 

"in the united kingdom I am that Westmorland Highlander on his knees in the mud hearing that his value his tiny little bit of recorded humanity was being fucking recognised"

 
Can you feel that ? 
 
 
Two astonishing people have taught and guided  my learning of Law. Very rare humans from very differing origins. Both discussed constitutional law one from a commercial perspective one lecturing in a commercial college but by far AND ABOVE, most advanced legal expert on everything to do with Cyprus. One can only develop a constitution from prime, absolute given value, above this we are in the constant conflict resolution sustainability of the species mode. So we must be constantly moving global values according to what we need to sustainable replace in order to get to a bio economy by organic sustainable non conflicting means. Some suggest this is complex. Well not really, in fact it can be exceptionally damaging or exceptionally helpful. The most sensitive part could be when that prime we were feeling, yes, that feeling, has been taken away.
 
 
Can you feel that ?
 
 
 

ONE DOES NOT EVER WRITE THE CONSTITUTION ONLY THE ADDITIONS TO PRIME VALUE

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment